impedance matching

Why there should to be matching impedance between two parallel connected transformer?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    If the impedances do not match, they cannot be loaded to their combined kVA rating.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    If the impedances do not match, they cannot be loaded to their combined kVA rating.
    consider two transformers connected in parallel. If there is some problem in any one of the transformer, so removing that transformer, replacing a new transformer with same kva rating.

But the impedence of old and new transformer will be different . Why?
    how they solve this problem?
    aarthivg
    consider two transformers connected in parallel. If there is some problem in any one of the transformer, so removing that transformer, replacing a new transformer with same kva rating.

But the impedence of old and new transformer will be different . Why?
    how they solve this problem?
    I had studied this before 6 years, so just shared... Guess @godfather is the right person for you to answer this... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    I had studied this before 6 years, so just shared... Guess @godfather is the right person for you to answer this... ๐Ÿ˜€
    expecting his reply.๐Ÿ˜
    aarthivg
    expecting his reply.๐Ÿ˜
    I have informed him about this thread... He will be replying today hopefully! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google's famous lightweight web browser is now coming to Google's famous mobile operating system Android. The company announced the launch of chrome for android and following video demonstrates the early...
What's the buzz about this Responsive Web Design suddenly? Okay, let me say something what I felt. First thing is, a website can be accessed from any kind of devices,...
I want to display a bar chart in my web app. I am using ' jfreechart ' but I don't know how to configure netbean to make it to write...
A hacker released the source code for antivirus firm Symantec's pcAnywhere utility on Tuesday, raising fears that others could find security holes in the product and attempt takeovers of customer...
Hey Computer and IT engineering i am student of EC interested in learning JAVA from basics to quite depth can you recommend me some Book titles???? ASAP...