IMEC 2012 Comming Soon by ASME GIKI Chapter

ASME GIKI Chapter(Pakistan) is organizing International Mechanical Engineering Convention inApril 2012. IMEC 2012 includes modules that have been designed to give you thetrue essence of Mechanical Engineering. It is going to be one of the biggestand most exciting conventions all over the world. Most of the modules are opento everyone. Hobbyists are especially encouraged to participate from all overthe world. It doesn’t matter whether you are a mechanical engineer or not. You onlyneed to have the will to participate and a creative mind.

IMEC 2012 includes:

Human Powered Vehicle Contest
Climate Control Challenge
Rapid Design Competition
Mind Crunch
Xploneering Pakistan
Convention Paper
Team Activities
Industrial Exposure

And much much more.

The details regarding all the modules will be available shortly. Stay Tuned !

For Info please contact us at
#-Link-Snipped-#
Facebook link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the development of a new, universal engine for the forums. In this topic I'll leave the information on the progress of development.
Hello, I'm an EE student and study in 3rd year. I'd receive an assignment about "Reverse Power Relay". My objective is to create a device which can detect a Watt...
hi, this is chandru. want to share and learn more electrical knowledge. thank you.
Hey Guys, I'm sort of new here and this is my first post/thread. I want to introduce myself first: My name is Ajit Krisshna, and I'm a 3rd year engineering...
Hi! i am planning to do a project on image processing. It deals with input as an image and searches the database for similar images. Itll be similar to tinyeye.com,...