image to text conversion

can anyone tel me any algorithm(links to existing) for converting an image into a non readable text?.. i found some convertors available but i want to know how it works.any help on the topic would be appreciated.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    subashree
    can anyone tel me any algorithm(links to existing) for converting an image into a non readable text?.. i found some convertors available but i want to know how it works.any help on the topic would be appreciated.
    You mean OCR or, non readable characters, what do you mean?
  • subashree
    subashree
    not ocr...i need some encoding techniques other than base64 encoding to convert an image into text...the text file should contain non readable characters which again onother side i should be able to convert into image...any efficient algorithm published?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    subashree
    not ocr...i need some encoding techniques other than base64 encoding to convert an image into text...the text file should contain non readable characters which again onother side i should be able to convert into image...any efficient algorithm published?
    Ah!!! In that case, you can use Base64 as that is the best... Also try LZMA... 😀
  • candysmith
    candysmith
    subashree
    not ocr...i need some encoding techniques other than base64 encoding to VB.NET Image: Tutorial for Converting Image and Document in VB.NET Application into text...the text file should contain non readable characters which again onother side i should be able to convert into image...any efficient algorithm published?
    Read this post:
    🎉
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans. I hope most of you read the jokes which are on Sardar's (no offence) and now a days on Rajnikanth (no offence) . I am going to share...
Hoover Dam Statistics - Hoover Facts 726.4 feet high (221 m) 1,244 feet wide (379 m) 660 feet (203 m) thick at the base 45 feet (13 m) thick at...
https://fora.tv/series/design_for_the_unexpected
Hi all I am working as a SAN(Storage Area Network) Administrator in IBM. I have been working in this domain for 6 months now. I have an offer of ASE...
Hey guys, am doing a project in welding... Two set of welds .... After testing, i will get any one of the set with superior quality, but how do i...