image processing robot

i am building a robot that works on the principle of image processing to participate in techfest. i wanted to know that how do i identify my bot amongst various colored objects in the image and instruct it accordingly.The bot has to pick up the cubes of different colors. The bot has to pick up cubes from mining zone and drop it into the mining camp.arena

Replies

• sksaxena
    sksaxena
    You will need MATLAB to program the microcontroller of your robot according to various colours.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Use Android with OpenCV to detect the object. Purchase an Arduino BT for INR 2000/-, when the object is detected, Arduino program sends a message over bluetooth to micro-controller and it performs the task. Simple.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

now i am trying to create artificial inteligence, it mean not a robots. it like artificial brain by programming. i studied something about this . but,i want more information about...
The current generation of bionic fingers and hands seem to perform better than the natural ones. A tremendous combination of mechatronics, computing hard and soft ware coupled with adroit miniaturization...
Clear silicone liquid filling permits LED lamps for more effective cooling permitting the equivalent of 100W output from the current advancement in LED lights. Here is a detailed report on...
Japanese scientists have found a way to use sugar in the place of scarce Lithium in rechargeable batteries. What is more, these can store 20% more power. Not for five...
Ethernet in cars: an idea whose time has come Modern high end cars have more than a hundred electronic control units and software running to GBytes. This is only going...