I'm working on oil water separator. My objective is to bring the contaminants in water below 5ppm. Which method is suitable to do this and which separator can be used?

I'm working on oil water separator. My objective is to bring the contaminants in water below 5ppm. Which method is suitable to do this and which separator can be used?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am not able to sign in tcs next step . as i have already registered the tcs step. i need my id so please help me to sign in...
At present I am working on with my project of-a case study of rural development Can you please help us to complete our project in an easy and technical way..By...
As for me, everything is unknown about Raspberry Pi.Design News says: Here are five facts about the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ SBC that you may not have known. These five...
There is one question asked in Aptitude Test 1 in Aptitude section on CE. Could anyone please solve and let us know the correct answer.There is triangle ABC with AB...
can i get titles of project in mechanical engineering for final year and to get advices for the ways to follow for being good engineer