i'm working on a robot can any one help me???

hello!

i'm working on a robot and i need help in design and control can any one help me??

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Everybody here can help, but you've to provide some details.
  • EGYSHIMO
    EGYSHIMO
    MaRo
    Everybody here can help, but you've to provide some details.

i'm glade to see ur reply... ok i'll tell u some details i wanna it move in all direction i wanna its wheel to move with 360 degree how can i do this???
  • Mayhem
    Mayhem
    EGYSHIMO
    i'm glade to see ur reply... ok i'll tell u some details i wanna it move in all direction i wanna its wheel to move with 360 degree how can i do this???
    well the first thing ud wanna do is decide which motors you'll want to use and a method of controlling them...
  • EGYSHIMO
    EGYSHIMO
    Mayhem
    well the first thing ud wanna do is decide which motors you'll want to use and a method of controlling them...

oh thank u very much but u didn't give me the answer that i wanna

could u plese give me an example for motors i can usr and method to use it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

its a great pleasure to be in the comany of you all "future of the wide world". to introduce myself am form 'Sikkim' a small northeastern part of India and...
hi This was misstakenly posted here...
If I want to built a wall of say 10' X 10'. Considering the brick dimensions as 9"X4"X2.5" & wall width 1' (correct me if i am wrong in case...
hello engineers i am new to CE .........I am very happy to join with uuuuuu.....................