I'm speaking at WordCamp Nagpur 2017

If any of our CEans are attending WordCamp Nagpur 2017, I'd love to meet you. My talk, titled 'WordPress as SaaS' is scheduled at 4:10 PM tomorrow ( June 25 ) in the User/Business track.

My talk would be about how we are using WordPress, a blogging platform, for app development and offering SaaS.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The LG V30, a high-end successor of LG G6, is rumored to get its official debut at IFA in Berlin at the end of August. Many third party news agencies...
I pursuing Masters in CSE (Communication Systems) and planning to go towards the networking. What are some topics for a thesis in networking?
Tired of smartphones with low battery life? Then your wait might come to an end as Motorola is all set to launch its new power packed smartphone in India. Named...
The Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer, Xiaomi has readily confirmed that the flagship phone Xiaomi Mi Max will soon get the much awaited Android 7.0 upgrade. After the announcement, in last...
In a move to revamp the privacy and security measures, Google has recently stated that its free Consumer Gmail content would not be used or scanned for any ads personalization...