im so glad.

😁😁

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    hey welcome to ce lima.
    but this is the not the section for your introduction.

read rules first
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi lima! Can you please tell us more about yourself?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

THIS PHOTO IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. BE SURE TO READ THE TEXT BELOW TO HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU ARE VIEWING. IT IS HISTORIC TOO AS THIS IS THE...
Worlds Biggest Swimming Pool Already drawing the crowds in the South American [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]resort[/FONT][/FONT] of San Alfonso del Mar in Chile, this artificial lagoon and...
Windows Firewall ​ ​ What is Windows Firewall?​ A firewall helps to keep your computer more secure. It restricts information that comes to your computer from other computers, giving you...
GENETICALLY-ENGINEERED HUMANS HAVE ALREADY BEEN BORN The earthshaking news appeared in the medical journal Human Reproduction under the impenetrable headline: "Mitochondria in Human Offspring Derived From Ooplasmic Transplantation." The media...
Hi Friends Im facing a wiered problem with my CPU. The problem is when ever i start my PC, the processor fan starts rotating faster than the normal speed which...