I'm nothing but something in everything.....

I want to became an scientist...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome friend. Tell us more about yourself. 👍 How did you discover CE?

It is good to know that you want to become a scientist. Which fields are you interested in?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, Here is a brief introduction about myself. Name: Swatantra Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering Location : Bangalore Occupation: Working(Tata Consultancy Services) Work Experience: Fresher Hobbies and Interest: Playing and...
Wikipedia on Tuesday shut down its Russian-language site (ru.wikipedia.org) for 24 hours to protest a bill that would give the Russian government sweeping powers to blacklist certain sites. Wikipedia's Russian-language...
hey guys i am new here and i am a final year electrical engineering student. I want your help , please suggest me some projects for my final year.😀
I am a final year student of ug in electronics and communication engineering from jerusalem college of engineering.... Joined this group after seeing that students getting help for their projects...
I am having a look at the topic underground water level detector for my project... I was thinking based on the idea of passing some waves and getting it reflected...