I'm not crazy but crazy things drive me crazy!

Dear all, I'm Skylight 25 years old( real name Wangpo),a civil engineering graduate from a little country, Bhutan. I've graduated in the year 2010 June and have been working here in Thailand for the last 18 months. I'm curious to know how engineers are crazy and this forum looks to have real fun and learning too.
Looking forward to meeting everyone in this forum.....HAVE A GOOD DAY!
^๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ^

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Namkha ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. I've few friends from Bhutan but it's been long time I've had been in touch with them.

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    namkha
    Dear all, I'm Skylight 25 years old( real name Wangpo),a civil engineering graduate from a little country, Bhutan. I've graduated in the year 2010 June and have been working here in Thailand for the last 18 months. I'm curious to know how engineers are crazy and this forum looks to have real fun and learning too.
    Looking forward to meeting everyone in this forum.....HAVE A GOOD DAY!
    ^๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ^
    Welcome to CE, Skylight! ๐Ÿ˜€ We look forward to your active participation on the forum.
  • namkha
    namkha
    Thank you Mr. The_Big_K and Miss AbraKaDabra (I suppose). I will try my best to put in as much effort as I can.....^.^

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can sound energy be converted and stored in any form of energy ?
[I know no one likes to read long articles because they are boring. I however want you to read this article, think about it and if possible react to it...
Ace Engineering academy is conducting online tests for GATE and IES aspirants. The tests will be all online and can be availed with only a INR 1000 investment. Follow the...
Found this pic containing some amazing facts, so sharing here. Read Carefully and tell if you know any of following earlier.....