hey engineers.....
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    asmi210
    hey engineers.....
    ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE, Asmi. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us a bit more about yourself, please?
  • asmi210
    asmi210
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Asmi. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us a bit more about yourself, please?
    thnksss sir... myself asmi from new dehli ,india .pursuing b.tech in computers, interested in java n networking . tht olll..
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    HI Welcome to CE An awesome place for crazy enginners to pour out some mind blowing ideas
  • asmi210
    asmi210
    jeffrey samuel
    HI Welcome to CE An awesome place for crazy enginners to pour out some mind blowing ideas
    thnksss..... ya tht's why im here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings CrazyEngineers! I have a topic that I would like to discuss with you all: keeping up with the latest technology. We all know that technology is no longer developing...
i m studing in ECE 7th sem and i have capused to the compony but i have interested in to do any social service to my country how can achieve...
One of my friend completed his BSc in bio tech.but he did not got the seat in mca.what he want to do now.is there any alter native way in his...
If you're looking for a crazy office gadget, take a look at the popinator - the gadget that pops pop-corn in your mouth. All you have to do is 'command'...
Microsoft launched Office 2013 few months ago in public beta and has announced that the official launch will follow on October 25. The company recently released the pricing of Office...