I'm in 3rd year and want to start a project which is helpful for paralyzed people.But i have no idea how to start can someone please suggest some ideas

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Seema, welcome to CrazyEngineers. You did not mention what kind of project you wish to work upon. Could you tell us a bit about your project and let us know at what step are you stuck so that we can help you? 

• Seema manju
    Seema manju

sir ,we thought we'll start a project and thought something which may help the disabled people.But we don't know what project to do. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Seema, that'd be the first step. Identify how you'd like to help the disabled people through your project. Have you thought of any ideas on your own? 

• Seema manju
    Seema manju

I thought we might help paralysed people to tell what they require but confused how to start and what to start.

• Shubham Pharate
    Shubham Pharate

Can i Know the recent trends in Boiler Accessories

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Aids for the paralysed require considerable resources in money, people, and time. 

Paralysis covers a whole range of disabilities from barely noticeable ones to almost total lack of all movements. Developing aids is not a casual activity.

It is heartening to see your interest in this activity, which most will not consider exciting. It is for  the  upliftment (even literally sometimes) of the disadvantaged. 

Life; Paralyzed: Gadgets, Gizmos & Technology

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I  AM SASHIPREETHAM MY SSC 87% DIPLOMA 67.29% BTECH 62.5% TELUGU MEDIUM BACK GROUND IN SSC.SIR  PLEASE EXPLAIN THE WHEN WAS DECREASE THE PERCENTAGE IN BTECH & DIPLOMA
Hello Friends,I would like to ask all of you that in which field do I continue for my masters programs because I have done my bachelor's in Electronics Engg.
I've done mostly web development so far and want out. I'm burnt out on building websites. I want to transition into working on space-related stuff.Here's my rough plan:Improve my algorithms,...