I'M FRESHER IN THIS SITE

HI,
i'm kathir doing mechanical engineering in 2nd yr. i have lot of doubt in this field . so we can co-operate with me

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE community. I am sure you will find answers to your doubts, if you start asking questions with free ming. 😀 Be an active member.
  • kathir@r
    kathir@r
    HI,
    i'm kathir doing mechanical engineering in 2nd yr. i have lot of doubt in this field . so we can co-operate with me
  • kathir@r
    kathir@r
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE community. I am sure you will find answers to your doubts, if you start asking questions with free ming. 😀 Be an active member.
    thanks frnd................
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kathir@r
    HI,
    Browse through our Mechanical Engineering section: #-Link-Snipped-# . If you have questions, post them in Mechanical Engineering section. Make sure that you describe your question with appropriate details so that it's easier for others to understand your questions and reply to them.

We hope you will enjoy CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here is a controller for a pmdc motor now does anyone know how this can be interfaced to a lever via a potentiometer. my idea is that the lever is...
i have casio fx991ms. there is a problem in that. for example for 2+2 the result it shows is 00000. what could be the problem. can anyone help me please
Indie Game: The Movie is a beautifully shot movie that gives us a look into the intersection of art and technology currently being explored by indie game developers. With the...
There are rumors that the social networking giant, Facebook is planning to acquire Opera - the browser that claims to have about 200 million active users across the world. Facebook's...
What this Egyptian student has achieved is a new way of propulsion for spacecrafts, making use of the Quantum Physics that could be the next game-changer. Amidst the hundreds of...