I'm Circle - World's First Wireless, Multi-Device, Single Processor System [Video]

I'm Circle, a product from Italy, that flaunts the tagline 'much less is much more', is a new concept where you get a centralized wireless processing power solution for all your devices, be it phone, laptop, tablet, workstation or home entertainment, giving you boundless access to your files anywhere and everywhere. The heart of this system is i'm Core, the 45x45mm (as small as a pendant box) quadcore processor. It is based on Android 4.0, with the interface shared across all the devices. The i'm Core will run all the i’m Circle devices through a high speed connection protocol property, so that all devices share the same apps. So, you can connect the i’m core to the i’m vision, its 21” monitor display, to the i’m view, as the keyboard and to the i’m screen, as a touchpad. There will be an app called i’m voice pre-installed, to communicate with the i’m user’s world and beyond. Then you have i’m connect, an advanced, exclusive mobile system for voice, video and text messages. They say it will be free for all the users of i'm circle and low cost to rest of the world.

[​IMG]

So, you have a microprocessor, wi-fi, GPS and SIM in a single device. This product will decrease the redundancy of having the same hardware & software for variety of devices. And using Cloud computing, you can access, share and store all your files at one location. Check out this video demonstrating the 'i'm circle' concept -

The i’m circle will come out in seven colors: green, grey, blue, yellow, purple, red and black. There is no official word about the pricing of these devices, specially the i'm core. The company says it will be unveiled in the last quarter of this year itself and also mentions that the tech specs mentioned will be subject to change since what they are planning it an unpredictable technology solutions. Whats your take?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wrist watches are designed with a motive to show time and date while we are moving. Today most of the mobile users own a smartphone which covers all basic needs...
Scientists at Carnegie Mellon University and Origami Robotics have created a social robot named 'Romibo' designed for fun, education and therapy using the AuRoRa Project’s open source robotic platform. The...
The first priority of any electricity distribution service is protection of expensive devices from occasional electricity peaks. For achieving this, we certainly have current limiters. The simplest example is a...
Google's Search Plus Your World (SPYW) announcement seems to have rubbed some the wrong way. By 'personalization of results', most people were expecting the obvious social networking real-time results but...
Researchers at IBM have created a single bit memory storage using only 12 atoms. In modern devices, this number is around a million! Company said in an announcement that they...