I'm an electrical engineering student

I'm an electrical engineering student, I completed diploma in Electrical and electronics..
Now studying B-Tech in EEE.. I'm very interested in practical stuff, but i lack of guidance in my college.. So i searched in net and i found this.. I hope this will useful to me..

Thank you administrator..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ and the admins/mods aren't the only ones to be thanked ๐Ÿ˜€ This site is a result of contributions made by thousands of engineers and engineering students just like you.

Be active here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    chaitanyagymnast
    I'm an electrical engineering student, I completed diploma in Electrical and electronics..
    Now studying B-Tech in EEE.. I'm very interested in practical stuff, but i lack of guidance in my college.. So i searched in net and i found this.. I hope this will useful to me..

Thank you administrator..
    @ Chaitanya Welcome to CE, friend. Feel free to take part in discussions and be an active member of the community.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to do some project from freelancer so my questions are 1.what are the accounts i need to maintain so that i can be paid for my work 2.what...
Hi! I'm Pratik Dokania, a final year student of production engineering of NIT Trichy. I like involving myself in activities which are challenging and new to me. Chess, cricket and...
when a spring is expanded or contracted, what forces act on the material of the spring considering a very minute part (dx).
why car engines are made to run on diesel, petrol or cng only. why don't we find any car running on kerosene.
In a chess game, you are given 8 queens (color doesn't matter)and you have to place them on the board such that no queen kills any other (or is under...