I'm a student of IT currently in 3rd year.I want help for summer trainning

i am doing my btech in Information Technology from maharaja agrasen inst of tech,new delhi. my aggregate % is around 74%. I want to know about the institutions where i can apply for summer training of 6 weeks in new delhi. Also , if possible plz let me know the procedure . Thanks a lot and will really appreciate any help.PLZZZZZZZZZZ

Replies

• stupido
    stupido
    lot many students from your college did the training at BITS _ Pilani Goa last year, You can talk to some of them.

As you are looking forward only in NCR region, there is this training at IMT Ghaziabad, that can help you. visit imt.edu home page. you will have link under the MDP program which will be for the network training at IMT.

All the best.
  • puneeta
    puneeta
    hey...thanx for ur advice...in this summer vacation i did ccna course..and now i hav to prepare my training project...i want dat project to b related to ccna course curriclum..so i wld b very glad if u can give me some idea on this...what i have in my mind is dat i want to design a network architechture of some company..but the problem with this is i dont know from where to start..so plzzzgive some ideas...i need ur help...i will work on simulator eithier on packet tracer or boson ...plzz reply..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IE6, even after years of becoming obsolete from the Internet standards, continues to be the default browser on many Windows desktops. IE6 Funeral Schedule: 7pm on March 4 at Aten...
Our analytics report says that the percentage of visitors who use IE browser is about 50%. I however wish to know which browser do our CEans use? Please post your...
Hello all membes, mods. I am new here in CEF. Hope we have good time here. Regards, SB_ EE
Dear All, I am in urgently need of Structural Book/ Manual (Mechanical). I request, pls suggest me any good structural book, easy to understand and helpful. Pls Help me out....
please can anyone tell me about the transistor specification(transistor's number and all)exactly if i got to make an opamp by using npn transistors, i mean for making discrete opamp(not IC)...