I.Light , transparent cement

Is there anyone who can tell me more about this ? How does it work ? Whats it made of ? I cant find anything about it besides some pictures and lame explanations on their site.
I wanted to purchase some of it to see what can be done with the thing but the guys in the retail store told me they only sell panels made from it , not the material itself.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Is this glass in between where its fully transparent or that part is "transparent cement" only ?

I would be really grateful if someone can elaborate.This thing is eating me up 😀

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It looks as though Zuari Cements in India are their partners. Try contacting here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese electronics maker Lenovo has launched two new smartphones Vibe P1 and Vibe P1m in India with price tags of Rs. 15K and 8K respectively. Both the phones will...
I want to know about TCS placement details. Help me guys....
hi this is veerababu and i am an automobile engineering final year student.i have to make a project. and i have a thought about turbo charger for two wheeler is...
Can somebody suggest which is the best PLC/SCADA/DCS automation training centre in Bangalore????
Can u suggest some minor projects related to civil engineering, which are time saving as well as benificial to boost some important concepts?