iLabs India - Engineering Creativity Celebration and Robotics Exhibition

iLabs India in Nagpur is organizing a workshop i.e. a 4-week activity intensive course from hands-on knowledge sessions on Robotics to career oriented project management expert sessions.

The workshop is open to final year B.E. Students as well as for those who are new to robotics or for students preparing for technical competitions.

This workshop is called "Discover Yourself" or "DiYo" Workshop.

For more details, visit their website at : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks Akd but need more info...Seeing to it positively

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, its out! Sweden and Norway are the first countries in the world to get the latest 4G networks. 4G network offers speeds up to 100 mbps! TeliaSonera says it...
Hi CEans... Hey really sorry...i started asking my queries before introducing myself... let me introduce myself.. NAME:Shamali p. ENGINEERING TRADE:Electronics and telecommunication. HOBBIES AND INTEREST:Google surfing,movies,songs,spending lots of time in...
One day series started today!! Starting the discussion late!! Indians batting well infact very well 😀 368/6 in 45.3 overs. Again the reason was sehwag 146 😀 Indians were 300...
I dont know basic difference between 2G,3G OR 4G network or say basics of these networks...kindly help me wid that...
sir am doing project on rrns convolutional concatenated code for OFDM based digital communication and my paper is https://www.waset.org/journals/ijecse/v2/v2-2-12.pdf help me