IIT JEE 2013 Official Circular Download

There has been some confusion about the pattern of the question papers, number of question papers, duration etc. about the JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Exams to be conducted in 2013. Also which states have accepted it for 2013? There is an official circular in the pdf format for download which you may print also and circulate among your friends or with those who might need it. Members may visit this link : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi I've done workshop on android.I learnt the basics on android i.e. how to connect database and how to navigate from one screen to other and other layouts like absolute,relative...
Hi friends, I guess you people have heard of BAJA event organised by SAE INDIA. Engineering students from around India are challenged to build a ATV(All terrain vehicle) and race...
solar generator is better than fuel generator?
please give the complete detailed solution of this program .. #include void fun(int); typedef int (*pf) (int, int); int proc(pf, int, int); int main() { int a=3; fun(a); return 0;...
Can we build the buildings in the air with the help of gravity force? if possible..how,if not why?