IIT JEE 2012 Answer Keys To Be Posted On Official Website

IIT JEE 2012 answer keys will be posted online on May 3rd. The IITs will also post the ORS evaluated answer sheets of the candidates on the website as well. The move is expected to bring lot of transparency to the whole admission process and relief to engineering aspirants all over India. This move will allow students to post complaints in case of any errors in evaluation. A separate facility to post complaints will be made available on all the JEE websites.

IIT JEE 2012 saw nearly 4.6 lakh engineering aspirants appear for limited IIT seats.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good move. I didn't know that they did not provide answer keys for all these years. Test Takers have a right to know the correct answers & verify the scores.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Music has been proven to enhance productivity and have a positive effect in human mind. I want to ask all our CEans whether they think that serious work can be...
Today Spotify announced that they have released the version of their app for iPad. Now it is possible for you to access the millions of tracks and wirelessly sync your...
Here's Naveen Tewari, CEO 7 Founder of InMobi speaking about InMobi at unPluggd event. Naveen talked about the story of InMobi; how it all began in year 2007. Watch and...
OSX Mountain Lion preview has been updated with a new feature called "Do Not Disturb". The feature will halt all the notifications and banners. I expect the feature to be...
As there are some many mobile companies with their numerous schemes, it would be better if we can instantly compare there calling plans. Can someone post where can we get...