IIT-Delhi Summer Research Fellowship Program '09 Form

CEans,

Those who are looking for IIT-D's Summer Research Fellowship Program '09 Form, please head over to -

#-Link-Snipped-#

All the best!

Replies

• shiwa436
    shiwa436
    Sir, please tell me the details about eligibility for this fellowship. Thankyou.
  • sara
    sara
    sir, please tell me wen is the last date to apply 4 iitd smmer fellowship programme & its eligibility
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sara
    sir, please tell me wen is the last date to apply 4 iitd smmer fellowship programme & its eligibility
    You will have to visit IIT D's official website to get the updates.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    All the folks here keep asking about summer internship/fellowship programs. When we indeed post some thing, this is the kind of response we get.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LET YOUR HEART BE IN PEACE Hi, sir, At how many RPM will a two wheeler engine shaft rotate? especially for tvs moped bikes??????
hi ,i m in 2nd year of electronics communication engineering,i m lookin forward for a project that is practical in nature as welll as feasible.can someone suggest me a project...
Ok boys and girls. After completing the CE-Song, we(Ash,Biggie and Me) thought about writing a song dedicated to Biggie's Love life. The lyrics so far are When I saw you...
Hey CEans, This is what i experienced after seeing my Data Communication(DC) exam paper. here it goes after came out my exam just felt to write about DC. "Hey DC...
I recently stumbled upon the following project - https://www.uavindia.com/index.htm The team at Delhi College of Engineering created this UAV. I guess it would be interesting to work on similar ideas....