IIT Bombay TechFest 2011

IIT Bombay is a premier engineering institute in India. The sharpest minds have to crack, probably the toughest engineering entrance exam called the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) to get admission into IITs. IITs are famous for the events like Mood-Indigo & The TechFest, where thousands of engineers from all over India participate in various activities. Techfest was founded in 1998 by the professors and is managed by the students. The fest reaches over 70K students and over 2K engineering colleges in India. Techfest is managed by a group of 21 Managers and an Overall Coordinator, who take the major decisions regarding the planning and execution of the events. A team of more than 800 Coordinators and Organizers work to put these plans into action under the guidance of these Managers. Every year, Techfest works towards the realization of a pre-defined vision, which drives and guides the organizers for the entire year.

TechFest 2011 is around the corner. Techfest 2011 is Asia's largest science & technology festival. Techfest 2011 will have loads of activities, initiatives, competitions, lectures, exhibitions and workshops.

The main attraction of the event will be lectures by the eminent people associated with engineering, entrepreneurship and technology. We'll bring you latest updates and news through VoiCE. If you have not subscribed to our mailing list, please do so right now!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cell phones have created a revolution since there advent. We have replaced most of the accessories with a cell phone. The idea of replacing our wallet with cell phones has...
I searched, I saw, but it conquered! The “India’s First” saga is going on and on this season! Here I would just love to talk about the India’s first 3.5GAndroid...
Well, here at CE we all are crazy about engineering but an engineer most often than not is extremely successful when he either becomes an entrepreneur by himself of aligns...
Indian IT Industry is growing at a faster pace than ever before. The campus recruitment is just weeks away, companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Satyam, TechM, Cognizant are rolling up...
LG has launched the Optimus One Mobile, powered by latest Android 2.2 aka Froyo. It's got awesome features like Voice Actions, Voice Search, Google Goggles, Shopper and Maps. Let us...