IIT Bombay ECell - PITCH IT - E-Summit - 29 Jan 2012

The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay presents Pitch it! for the startups who are looking for funding.

With it's unique format of express funding, the participants of Pitch it! get an opportunity to pitch before panel of investors. The best 10 entries will be selected from all over India for the finals at E-Summit 2012, where they will get exposure to funding opportunities from top Angel Investors viz.Mumbai Angels, Indian Angel Network(IAN) and many more. Some of previous year's investors are Blue Run Ventures, Seedfund, Canaan Partners, Telnet Ventures etc.

Pitch it! is a three phase event:

1. The first phase is online submission of the questionnaire by the start-ups. 10 entries will be shortlisted by a panel of investors for the final closed-room pitching.

2. The second phase comprises of mentoring, where these top 10 teams will be mentored on “pitching tactics” for funding from experts.

3. The third and final phase would be held at E-Summit on 29th January, 2012, IIT Bombay wherein the start-ups will be required to present their final pitch in their quest for funding by the Angel Investors/Venture Capitalists.

Don't miss out on this opportunity. Registration for Phase 1 closes on 5th december, 2011.

For more details and registering visit #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Big K,
    I came with a piece of information. Toyota lends business opportunities to young entrepreneurs. Recently there was a convention. If you are interested like me, you can get your business set up.
    Google this and you will get to know more about Toyota's policies.
    All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Robots with force and touch sensitivity | Machine Design
Airships are poised (They can poise literally unlike airplanes) to come back. If all goes well. Air transport can see a radical change to the advantage of the environment. High...
Read the question here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-quiz-puzzles-mathematics/49424-grand-quiz-question-14-a.html#post190552 The answer is really simple if you decode the QR Code (and you are first required to know the second image in the question is...
hi everyone , im new member. nice to meet u all. i want to write a simple program to mobile in JAVA, but i dont know from where i have...
We have total 100 rs and we need to buy exactly 100 pens. The prizelist for pens is as follow: 1) Blue pen = 0.5 rs 2) Black pen =...