IIM's Can't Manage Their Own Exam & Results. Do They Really Understand Management?

This IS a bold debate topic that should have appeared in our debate section last year. Indian Institute Of Management couldn't manage their own prestigious CAT exam last year that led to lot of problems and confusion among candidates.

This year, the CAT 2010 results were leaked on CAT's official website for a brief time. IIMs failed to 'manage' the 'results declaration process' as well. Of course, mistakes do happen, but when it comes to sensitive areas like the conduct of online exam and declaration of results (which is extremely sensitive), IIM's CAT management failed.

I'm upset to see that the CAT convener actually is saying that the candidates who saw the result are unethical and they would not want to admit such students. See our debate topic: #-Link-Snipped-#

What's your take?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to know what is the primary motive of candidates who opt for higher education post engineering degree. Is it the want of knowledge OR Better job prospects. Obviously,...
I was searching for resource to run my programs online. And I found codepad. Codepad is an online compiler/interpreter, and a simple collaboration tool. Paste your code there, and Codepad...
i am 2nd year electronics and communication student. i want to start my first project at my home but i have very less practical knowledge. please suggest me a beginner...
I was shocked after seeing this video: [video=youtube;iEJNJ0rFSe8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEJNJ0rFSe8[/video] Apparently I don't have much knowledge of history. What is your opinion, CEans?
Mmm...donuts! Whether spelled "donut" or "doughnut", these tasty treats are nearly impossible to resist. I am a huge fan of Discovery Science's How it's made series. Find out how yeast...