final admissions list for the 2011-13 batches

#-Link-Snipped-#

IIM Bangalore
2011-13 PGP batches

#-Link-Snipped-#

IIM Calcutta
#-Link-Snipped-#

XLRI School of Business and Human Resources
results declared for Post Graduate Diploma programmes in Business Management and Human Resources Management, both of which have 120 seats each.

#-Link-Snipped-#

cheers to all those who made it and achieved their dreams ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    my friend got an admission in the iim c. He is a fresher. Lucky & talented ๐Ÿ˜
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    *pushkar*
    my friend got an admission in the iim c. He is a fresher. Lucky & talented ๐Ÿ˜

thats cool!!! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, Nowadays I see many people playing games on internet. that to on Face book and doing total time pass. So why don't we have some engineering games here...
Unity3d(game engine) Can unity3d run on a 32 bit computer?
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of The Union in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask...
hello CEans, I am new to this forum.i'm a 3rd year engineering student pursuing electronics and communication field in bnmit, bangalore. Having knowledge about microcontrollers ,microprocessors and knowing languages like...