Legolas
Legolas
Branch Unspecified
03 Apr 2012

IIIt-Bangalore yogyata program

I have got an offer to do a professional certification in software development from iiit-b yogyata program .I am 2011 pass out in ECE. Currently I am looking for a job ,would it be worth to go for this ?
03 Apr 2012
Thread moved to careers section. Before joining the program, I'd recommend you to look for some placements information from the previous batches. If the placements record is good; then go for it; else you'll simply be wasting money. It looks like your top priority is to find a job and you should keep an eye on it. Have you tried to find out information about the placement records of IIIT-B Yogyata program?
Legolas

Legolas

Branch Unspecified
03 Apr 2012
Yes i tried to collect information about the placements programs but couldn't get much information 😔
In the offer they are saying that after 4 months of training the trainee will be given placement assistantship .I am very confused at the moment .
03 Apr 2012
Legolas
Yes i tried to collect information about the placements programs but couldn't get much information 😔
In the offer they are saying that after 4 months of training the trainee will be given placement assistantship .I am very confused at the moment .
..and what's the course fee? Placement assistantship isn't very promising.
Legolas

Legolas

Branch Unspecified
03 Apr 2012
Here is their curriculum of the program and fee structure .
https://www.yogyata.com/pcsd.html
Legolas

Legolas

Branch Unspecified
03 Apr 2012
The_Big_K
..and what's the course fee? Placement assistantship isn't very promising.
The fee is around 60,000 to be given in 3 installments .They are committing that if candidate is fulfilling certain terms and condition and he is not able to get placed even after 3 months of the completion of training then whole fee will be refunded .
shreyas44

shreyas44

Branch Unspecified
17 Apr 2012
hey hi i also want to know about yogyata program conducted by iiit-bangalore. I have also received the offer letter from them, but i am not able to decide"what to do??"
plz suggest me also..
shreyas44

shreyas44

Branch Unspecified
17 Apr 2012
plz reply whether u r joining or not???????????
Legolas

Legolas

Branch Unspecified
17 Apr 2012
shreyas44
plz reply whether u r joining or not???????????
i dropped the plan of joining it .There is too much risk and if things don't go well it wud be like waisting almost a whole year . So if u are really interested in long term course then go for C-dac ,at-least it's tried and tested .
Bluechip

Bluechip

Branch Unspecified
24 Sep 2013
Dude I did yogyata program i was the first batch student. i personally recommend do not join the program if you are looking for placement help this is just waste of time and money i completed that program and got A grade was top list student in that jan2012 batch, only 4-5 out of 70 got job and most of student left that program in middle and some of completed successfully including me.
i insist you please dont join that program

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.