If you really want to kill time...

I thought I'd inform you about a website I had created long ago for those who really want to kill time on the Internet.

Check out this site: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• andyKane
    andyKane
    What a name of the site! Awesome ! Hahahaha!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Never really worked on the site 😛 . If anyone's got free time, they can spend time venting out frustration there 😉
  • Morecott
    Morecott
    You have chosen a great name for your website..
    And I hope you have lots of fun and entertainment on your site so I will gonna try it for sure....
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    @morecott: Hey you write you are from Aus! Then how do you even understand "dimakh kharab" ???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think the site is good. But I will stick to CE :razz:
    Let my mind be cool!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's just a fun site that I created to vent out my own frustration 😉 . Don't take it seriously.
  • Innocentees
    Innocentees
    I really enjoy the link, that you have posted here..
    I like your links name as well.. Hope you will share here more..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir/Mam , I need final year project topics with detailed description which is new and interesting to work on......thank u
Transistor Density on Micro Chips is rapidly growing and it could pose a new problem in repairing of these chips. Few companies and universities in Europe have come up with...
Samsung official twitter account tweeted that Samsung Galaxy SII will be launched in India in April 2011. Samsung didn't disclose anything else about the exact launch date. There's no word...
Those who can't wait until March 22 for Samsung to unveil the new Galaxy Tab 8.9", here's a teaser video released by Samsung - [video=youtube;FPmHomARu84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPmHomARu84&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Just A NOOB in robotics Just Wanting To Get A Better Understanding of Sensors in General and needing information explaining uses of sensors so when i make a project using...