If you are the one who blindly believes SSL is safe think again.

Hagai Bar-El is one of the top security professional (and reseacher) out in world media has put forward and amazing whistle blower via this article. A must read for all computer students, wesite owners, network administrators and computer security professionals,

Hagai Bar-El on Security

After reading this article make sure SSL is still trustworthy or not.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was researching software engineer jobs, I was wondering what do you guys make as your salary. Ive been out of college for about 5 years now, I graduated with...
With the amount of data doubling every 18-24 months, businesses must be prepared. That's why we're proud to announce the new IBM® Storwize® V7000 storage system. This affordable, scalable solution...
A thought came to my mind this morning. Lot of engineers opt for IT job for the want to awesome salaries, onsite opportunities, posh offices and so on. Those who've...
Just in case someone needs the details to setup Gmail on your mobile, here are the settings - SMTP server: smtp.gmail.com SMTP port: 587 Secure Connection: TLS Incoming server type:...
Yesterday I have attended the seminar in Information technology. I heared Code Red. I dont know achually that.pls help me..😛