IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL WIN YOUR FALSE FRIENS AND TRUE ENEMIES...

Hi..... creaters of the world!
I am new to crazy engineers.com...

Replies

• Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    hi welcome....@#-Link-Snipped-#......
    your discussion title made me little confused....๐Ÿ‘
  • kalaimathi Eswaran
    kalaimathi Eswaran
    I am sorry joy gracia, for made you confused.....my discussion title is wireless communcation...
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# to CE.

#-Link-Snipped-# might got confused about "IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL WIN YOUR FALSE FRIENS AND TRUE ENEMIES...", I do not know why you wrote wireless communcation. Did you post something about wireless communication! I can see you are from Civil Engg. I guess ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜......
  • kalaimathi Eswaran
    kalaimathi Eswaran
    yeah! koushal patel ... I am from civil engineering...but i would like know something about wireless communication..that's why I asked that question to Joy gracia....Is there any wrong?
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    kalaimathi Eswaran
    yeah! koushal patel ... I am from civil engineering...but i would like know something about wireless communication..that's why I asked that question to Joy gracia....Is there any wrong?
    nothing wrong here...@#-Link-Snipped-#....what you want to know about wireless communication...?please be specific...
  • kalaimathi Eswaran
    kalaimathi Eswaran
    I am sorry Joy gracia....i don't know anything about wireless communication... I am not able to specify any particular topic in that......but is the advanced trend in ECE... how it works? what is it?
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    its OK ya....nothing to worry..wireless communication is nothing but enabling communication without any physical conductor between source and sink..
    The common example is wi-fi what we are using in homes and offices.....satellite communication is one of long distance wireless communication....the field is vast ....you could find the recent trends in wireless comm by googling...there you could find a bundle of new technologies...if you need help in understanding...feel free to ask your doubts in CE...many are here to help you
  • kalaimathi Eswaran
    kalaimathi Eswaran
    thank you Joy Gracia....thank you for your explanation ....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Being able to explore the red planet Mars while sitting in a NASA Jet Propulsion Lab is a dream of every researcher working on the project. The arrival of Microsoft's...
Project Abstract / Summary : This Project represents a design of embedded video streaming server. It makes use of ARM11 processor & embedded Linux operating system as platform & develops...
prakash gopinath submitted a new project: Enhanced hearing-aid device for hearing impaired listeners - biomedical strategy for enhancing hearing aid device with efficient signal processing applications This model eliminates the...
Hi frnds, Dividing Concept using number 5. Apply below trick suppose if you want to divide a three digits, four digits, five digits or six digits by using the number...
Hi guys, Please i recently saw a small device - "azsky global gprs decoder". this device uses a SIM card and is able to view scrambled channels when connected satellite...