If the Titanic was made in India.....

If the Titanic was made in India.....

1) There would be 10 times as many people on the ship
2) There would be a song with Kate Winslet in a white saree and of course singing in the rain
3) The movie would be called "Pyar Kiya To Marna Kya"
4) Hero and Heroine would float in cold water for days and still survive, but the villian would die on the first dip
5) The iceberg would be sent by the heroine's father to teach the hero a lesson
6) None of the women would float due to heavy designer sarees.
7) Himesh Reshammiya could not use his nose to sing as his nose would be running due to the cold weather condition.

And last but not least
8) More Than Half of the rescue boats would be reserved for SC/ST/OBC

😁

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah and don't for get the song when Kate Winslet and Leonardo d'Caprio come running from opposite directions in a farm full of sun flowers and roses. lol
    Even though they are in Boat in middle of Atlantic,Any thing can happen in Our Cinema. :razz:
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ishutopre
    Yeah and don't for get the song when Kate Winslet and Leonardo d'Caprio come running from opposite directions in a farm full of sun flowers and roses. lol
    Even though they are in Boat in middle of Atlantic,Any thing can happen in Our Cinema. :razz:
    Awesome... Lets add it... Get more and more imagination!!! πŸ˜€ And finally we'll send it to James Cameron with the corrections in the Oscar Winning Titanic... πŸ˜›
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    How can one forget about a long fight between the hero and the villian..!! And the heroine (in full make up) standing near by watching all that stuff and moving here and there after regular intervals.πŸ˜’
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Deepika Bansal
    How can one forget about a long fight between the hero and the villian..!! And the heroine (in full make up) standing near by watching all that stuff and moving here and there after regular intervals.πŸ˜’
    Plus many people gathering around with the heroine and watching the fighting stuff without moving an inch... πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Shape Memory Alloys (SMA's) are novel materials which have the ability to return to a predetermined shape when heated. When an SMA is cold, or below its transformation temperature, it...
Hey there CE members! I'm currently building and coding up my final project for my Electrical Technology class and I'm making a PID controller using a PIC18F452. I want to...
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I tried upgrading PS3's firmware to 3.60 and I discovered solutions to common problems many PS3 enthusiasts might be facing. No matter how I tried, PS3 won't recognize the USB/Flash...
I and with a set of my research people, we went to some kind of audition, I don’t remember exactly. We were supposed to go by a flying kind of...