Haha.....desperate times or marketing strategy? 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pensu
    Haha.....desperate times or marketing strategy? 😉
    I'm not sure if it's positive publicity or negative one? 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys , just write any tricy c code ... as the game everyone will answer it .. ok 1st my turn,,, what will be the output of following code...
By shifting the solar panel inside the aerodynamically designed shell, Cambridge University students have upped the ante on the October’s World Solar Challenge, a gruelling four-day-long, 3,000km race across the...
MIT ha scome up with Hyperform that makes 3D printing of large bojects literally a snap. This radically different approach can dramatically change 3D printing nad herald a major advance....
The Telegraph of UK has published this interesting gallery of pictures showing the 150 years history of the London Tube Railway. Amazing engineering of yester years. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/p...ears-of-London-Underground.html?frame=2447187 (Originally posted by...
Quote: Multiple entries are accepted, but each entrant can only win one prize. Contest is open to entries from US, Canada [excluding Quebec], UK, China, Belgium, the Netherlands, Australia, Colombia,...