IE9 Downloaded 2.3 Million Times In 24 Hours. Did Not Beat FF's World Record

Internet Explorer 9 was released few a day ago and it has seen 2.3 million downloads in 24 hours. We we do some math, it comes to around 240 downloads every 9 seconds. #-Link-Snipped-#says it's a 'WoW' moment, but it's not at all impressive. Back in 2008, Firefox set a record with over 8 million downloads in a single day.

Have you downloaded IE9 yet?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

World's 12th registered internet domain, sun.com will cease to exist from June 01, says official sun blog: Sun.com Will Disappear After June 1 : OTN Garage 😭
I'd love to hear from Civil Engineers about the environment friendly techniques used in Civil Design in constructions of buildings, dams, bridges et al. Are there any special techniques at...
Check out our latest coverage on VoiCE: 25 Infamous Viruses In Last 25 Years - CrazyEngineers
I just wanted to post a few quick words to say how happy I am to be part of this forum. I intend to work in healthcare IT which seems...
Heyy there here to share news and views about civil engineering and real estate... hoping for a good time here 😀 😉