IE-9 Leaked Screenshot!

A Russian website got access to IE 9's screenshot. The site has removed the information however ZeDNet folks grabbed it before it was lost. Microsoft will release the beta version of Internet Explorer 9 on September 15, 2010.

Here's what it looks like -
[​IMG]

Do you think Microsoft will manage to face fierce competition posed by the other browsers like Chrome, Opera and Firefox, and keep its lead?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Little Boy Banku is mad at his teacher, who ate all the sweets in the flat and even went to the neighbours to eat their sweets too. Now Banku's parents...
Skype has released new beta version 5 of its video calling software. In a blog post, the Skype officials say - Today we’ve released an update to Skype for Windows....
hello moderator, sir i m pursuing btech in it field. Now i m in 3rd year.Can u suggest me whether certificate matters in the incampus or offcampus placements? I have...
HP raised its offer by $3 to $33 per share, beating Dell's latest $32-a-share offer and ending an exchange of bids that escalated to levels that many analysts said was...
Deutsche Bank is moving a portion of its back office processes from Infosys BPO to its captive centre in the city. Critical processes related to clients' trade and derivatives will...