ididwork.com - tell your boss you did work!

😁 Tell your boss that you've done the work! 😁

We have - #-Link-Snipped-# [​IMG]

About IdidWork: Another Y Combinator startup, ididwork, announced its launch yesterday. In short, the web-based service lets employees keep record of work they have completed. Employees can then submit a weekly or monthly report to their manager in the form of a chart, graph, or simple summary, and receive feedback through the system. The service is designed to drive performance reviews, eliminating the need for status meetings, and allowing employees to be evaluated based on concrete information rather than a manager’s impressions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello.....everyone i am new here......but i feel its good idea that to make the ideas of all crazy engineers together which can comeout as new innovation....
hello.... i am final year mechanical engineering student and i need the information about the nanotechnology in the automobile industry.......
i believe women in INDIA is better than other nations.....bocz others nations hve a lot of western culture....
please gurus help me,i need to make it as early as possible to get an A+
hello..can i am a final yr student of electrical engg dept..i m searching for a good project..prefarably in power system or machine side.. can ne1 suggest me some good projects...