Identify types of imperfections found in metal and polymer alloys

Select one types of imperfection & discuss on its formation,effects of alloys,mechanical properties, and method to mitigate it.. can someone help me with this question pleas

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you ask me you could have found these yourself. Or is it that you are looking for some other info? ASM has an encyclopedic Handbook. If you have access, please browse.
  • Mubin Zahidi
    Mubin Zahidi
    thank you sir, but if i choose point defect, so what is the method to mitigate it? do u have any link about it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MAIN.C /* * main.c * * Created on: 15 Mar 2014 * Author: Aadit */ #include #include #include #define SUCCESS "Operation success!\n" #include "main.h" #define USAGE printf("usage:
Stumbled upon this totally addictive game. Trust me, it does not look addictive but I bet a few moves into the game and you would have that 'never give up'...
What is the difference between isd 1420 and isd 1820..?? Can we replace isd 1420 with isd 1820..?? PLz help me out with this query chetan : My email id...
may i know about some sensible steering systems that will alert when the driver get collapsed any motor company implemented yet
A human wearable robot has been developed by Italian Engineers. This robot consist of parts similar to that of human body and are designed to fit a human being perfectly....