Identify the lady....!!!!!!

Why she was in news recently...?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Rajinikanth's Daughter Sowndarya?
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    Again a wrong guess Praveen.........try fr a simple one....
    She's a film actress right?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Maria monica Susairaj.
    ishutopre
    Maria monica Susairaj.
    Haven't heard such a name till now! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    hi praveen have found out this site called marchahead.co.in thanks to you guys so i just participate in today's discussion on today's question with you all...so are you online now praveen ?
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    I was thinking on the lines of this lady being one of the dope cases recently busted in india or one of the athletes who won medals at the recently concluded asian grand prix
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    praveen plz reply if u r still online..!! I wanna learn from pros like you and vin who crack questions !!!
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    you there praveen ??
    Dude, wassup???
    Oh my god... Same questions... ๐Ÿ˜ So wat's this site for dude?
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    dude the site is marchahead.co.in and vin is just lifting questions from there and not making them himself as i thought earlier.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sorry to intrude, Although picking up from a website without mentioning source is not good but at least he is trying. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Negative motivation? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    I don't know what Mr ISHUTOPRE is driving at...look I am just a kid but I am a kid who is good enough to realize that something VIN is doing is not exactly praiseworthy..are you his acquaintance or something that you are trying to placate me and trying to cover up his fault ??? I trusted vin and respected him so much for coming up with such good questions and then I discover this website from where he is lifting his questions...even I can lift questions and can say well I am trying....nonsense this is...first of all people cheat and then they say atleast we took the effort to cheat ....Mr ISHUTOPRE is this what you meant ??? Look as a kid I believe either things are right or they are wrong..you all are much more knowledgable so plz throw some light on this issue ...And yes I completely agree with praveen..this is negative motivation...I would rather be not motivated !!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Oh no Savvymaniac please do not take me in a wrong way. I do not know Vin. The only thing that his puzzles were so difficult that no one can solve them.

Besides, the moment you informed us about that site, I sent him a visitors message. Believe me.

๐Ÿ˜€ #-Link-Snipped-#
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    Oh then I am really really really sorry ishutopre..I really am !! Well this shows why I am still a kid ??? But yes I am really sorry for interpreting you the wrong way...Well I hope atleast Vin owns up and he seems to have gone underground !!! I simply trusted him too much I was a fool but am one no more...tough puzzles these surely aren't...its a simple case of blatant plagiarism...!!! Good to know that we are on the same page on this...and from now on I am not gonna even look to his puzzles..I have already joined the website and will see the puzzles from there directly...though I believe we can discuss the questions here with due credit to marchahead.co.in... wotsay ??? BTW my name is vikas....!! Sorry again for being rude !!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK friends, matters cleared. We can make some toughest puzzles together. Why not try your hand? I think Praveen can help us too.

What say Praveen and Savvy? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    Look like I said,I am still a kid and am learning....ishutopre has been very gracious and I respect him for that !! The primary reason I joined this site was to have some guidance on how to quiz...well now that the site has been discovered...why not all of us try and crack those questions they release everyday...I am an absolute loser at quizzing so well making puzzles..I think I can give it a try..Praveen is pretty knowledgeable as is evident from his messages..so I think he can lead us in the right direction...I dunno what vin is upto though....Since I am the kid here I would rather listen to what plans you all chalk up ๐Ÿ˜€
    Guys... Am like totally confused like hell! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anywayz, yeah, I agree with you Vikas... Nice that you understood the situation and apologised immediately. Believe me, no one is like that... ๐Ÿ˜€ And yeah, lets post some toughest questions too... Right now I am starting with an easy question posted... ๐Ÿ˜
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    savvymaniac
    Oh then I am really really really sorry ishutopre..I really am !! Well this shows why I am still a kid ??? But yes I am really sorry for interpreting you the wrong way...Well I hope atleast Vin owns up and he seems to have gone underground !!! I simply trusted him too much I was a fool but am one no more...tough puzzles these surely aren't...its a simple case of blatant plagiarism...!!! Good to know that we are on the same page on this...and from now on I am not gonna even look to his puzzles..I have already joined the website and will see the puzzles from there directly...though I believe we can discuss the questions here with due credit to marchahead.co.in... wotsay ??? BTW my name is vikas....!! Sorry again for being rude !!!
    I came back to forum now only.... So u seem i am a copy-cat... then u totally are wrong.... The site is owned by my frnd and we just are creating general awareness.
    So i think u shud stop writting all these bu**sh*t and just start trying answering those qstns.....!!!!!
    Have a good day.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Ok Guys,
    One more agitative post here and this thread will be closed . We are not here to entertain each other by spitting words at each other.
    Please take care and happy CEaing.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    #-Link-Snipped-# you let your emotions control your reaction here.
    While that is an admorable feature sometimes you just have to hold them back and let good sense prevail.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want some topics for project in vb.net. can anyone hepl me ??
I am in Final year and just want to know the name of the companies who doesn't look for 10th marks..b'cos my 10th marks is 58%. I got 68% in...
hi, how can anyone use his pendrive as his ram in his pc.............if any ce knows the process please help...........
Nice Article https://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/14/t...t-a-computer-printer.html?_r=1&ref=technology
Size: 5.2 MB Find My iPhone is free for anyone with an iPhone 4, iPad, or 4th generation iPod touch (iOS 4.2 or later required).* Just sign in with your...