Identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow..

Identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow

i want to do project on "identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow"..can you please suggest me any theoritical project (modelling and simulation) regarding this topic..and please suggest me on what area will be suitable to work regarding this topic..

i want to do project on "identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow"..can you please suggest me any theoritical project (modelling and simulation) regarding this topic..and please suggest me on what area will be suitableto work regarding this topic..

i want to do project on "identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow"..can you please suggest me any theoritical project (modelling and simulation) regarding this topic..please send me any paper paper published in 2008 r 2009 regarding this topic.. and suggest me any theoritical (moddelling and sumulation) project from that paper..so that i can move on with that paper....please responce me......i'm waiting..

i want to do project on "identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow"..can you please suggest me any theoritical project (modelling and simulation) regarding this topic..please send me any paper paper published in 2008 r 2009 regarding this topic.. and suggest me any theoritical (moddelling and sumulation) project from that paper..so that i can move on with that paper....please responce me......i'm waiting..

nobody is der 2 give reply or what ?? what happend to our all crazy and brilliant chemical engineers..please response me...i'm waiting ......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sateeshkumar830
    nobody is der 2 give reply or what ?? what happend to our all crazy and brilliant chemical engineers..please response me...i'm waiting ......
    Have some patience my friend. You've been spamming the forum with multiple threads which are all the same.

Avoid using SMS text in your post. [​IMG]
  • sateeshkumar830
    sateeshkumar830
    thanks for your response..i'm waiting for your reply..please you only send me any paper published in 2008 or 2009 regarding this topic and suggest me any theoritical project (modelling and simulation) in that paper...please i have vary less time (4 or 5 months) to complete my project and to submit..please response me..i'm awating..
  • sateeshkumar830
    sateeshkumar830
    please anybody response me......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone here know of any program that can be used to convert assembly code to c code OR can someone please let me know if they could help me...
Name: Lliño Del ROsario Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Philippines Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: As of Now, VB with MySQL Aim in life: To be MVP I joined CrazyEngineers because:...
QUESTION A Carnot Engine operating between 900 Fahrenheit and 90 Fahrenheit produces 40,000 ft-lb of work. Determine (a) the heat supplied, (b) the change in entropy during heat rejection and...
TechCrunch recently featured teen entrepreneurs on their popular tech blog. I guess its an interesting read. Check out : Ten Teen Entrepreneurs To Watch
T-Mobile Sidekick users have been facing a downtime since last one week. Apparently, the users have lost all their personal data [ calendar, contacts, photos, to-do lists ] stored on...