Idemitsu Lubricants

Hi all,

Have you ever used the Idemitsu brand of lubricants in industrial or automotive applications? Is this brand of high quality? Where I am from in the caribbean region the brand is not very popular but I know its more popular in Asia. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These recent days I have been thinking a lot about the masterpieces of the Indian film industry (this thought has been intensified when I came across an episode of a...
hello!!! iam Abhijeet in 3rd year pursuing my degree in computer science.I aim to be in BMW. what should i do? what are the fields of CS or softwares they...
Microsoft launches a workflow automation SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) service, Flow, which can create workflows between various apps and services, such as Office 365, OneDrive, Dropbox, Twitter and so on. Flow can...
I am a B.Sc. (CS) graduate. Its a 3 years course. I want am interested in PG-DAC and PG-DMC. I am not interested in any other courses. I have all...
While a proper smartwatch from Xiaomi arrives in the second half of 2016, the company has launched a smartwatch for kids. Just like its other products the Xiaomi Mi Bunny...