ideas please! :)

i've been blogging for nearly a year and now the blogoversary of my first blog (the one i started after getting inspired by some CEan bloggers ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) which is dedicated to civil engineering is approaching in 22 days. i've been dormant for sometime there and want to make something special for the day there. ๐Ÿ˜€ any ideas guys? ๐Ÿ˜€
any special posts? or guest posts? or something else?
looking for some innovative ideas form you guys ๐Ÿ˜€
please help me out here ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Should we write a guest post?

If yes, can we decide topics? Technical or non technical?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah guests posts would be wonderful! ๐Ÿ˜ any topic would do i guess. ๐Ÿ˜€
    @issue: have you got anymore ideas too? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well basically we will call for articles from our friends and every regular CEan will post your blog on FB or something, I guess. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Invite your blogger friends for Guest Post that would be great. ๐Ÿ˜€ and Congratulations in Advanced. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can write post explaining your experience while writing blog for one year. Your blog's Favourite Post and most clicked Post, Most commented Post.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    godfather
    Invite your blogger friends for Guest Post that would be great. ๐Ÿ˜€ and Congratulations in Advanced. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can write post explaining your experience while writing blog for one year. Your blog's Favourite Post and most clicked Post, Most commented Post.
    By reading the first line, I thought godfather is saying to invite the blogger friends for a treat or something else ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You can either:

1. Pass on a good topic among all blogger friends
    Or
    2. Give all blogger friends awards in the form of graphical badges (to be uploaded in sidebar)
  • Reya
    Reya
    Why dont you collect the topics from your friends or your blog readers which they find difficult to understand?

Write about those topics in your blog.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I only wanted to become better and achieve something out of ordinary but today I understand that I cannot. 1)Cricket 2)My Career (which is still Ok) 3) Now Writing Stories...
can anybody write me a program on thoughtworks placement ques in c++ inventory control system.Two countries have inventory with 100 ipods in it. ipod is available in two countries brazil...
plz debug this....i need it ...plzz help... #include using namespace std; class swapping; { cout << "Swapping value of two numbers \n"; int firstnumber, secondnumber; public: void getdata (int...
ME a STUDENT of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, I want to develop an operating system as my FYP, i.e. 2 years later inshaallah. Any One please guide me to the steps to...
[h=2] c++ program[/h] can anybody write me a program on thoughtworks placement ques in c++ inventory control system.Two countries have inventory with 100 ipods in it. ipod is available in...