ideas for tech fest

HI, I am Anant from TCE Engg College. I am in E&C branch. Please post me some ideas regarding electronics tech fest which is being planned in pur college. Please post some ideas.

Thanks,
๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello, we have already contributed many Ideas. Have you searched the forums for event ideas?

Have you already thought of any ideas? Share them with us.
  • anantyalagi
    anantyalagi
    Yes, but all those were not based core electronics. I need some core electronics ideas however simple may be.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know about ethical hacking. what is it ? How I can comand on this? I am very intrested in this topic. please tell me somthing.
Inspired from the star wars vehicles i have decided to step in one of those one day. i need lots of comments,tips and suggestions because i am thinking of an...
Hi, I'm an electronics engineer mainly towards the embedded systems side of things. Glad I found CE! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hi! I am Will Dwinnell, a data miner in Pennsylvania, in the United States. I write for two Weblogs: Data Mining in MATLAB and... Data Mining and Predictive Analytics I...
Hello! I am also student of Mechanical Engineering,if you have solution manual of Vector Mechanics for Engineers by Beer & Johnston 7th or 8th edition please send me at