Ideas for Startup in IT Sector

I am planning for startups . I want some good idea for startups which will works
in current IT sector .
Please answer this it is very important

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are some ideas from the top of my head -
    1. Artificial Intelligence - Programs that imitate human creativity, desire and consciousness.
    2. Healthcare - Preventive healthcare apps, hardware with sensors, medical equipment. Better Security - web apps/mobile apps
    3. Communication: Free communication channels - something that surpasses Skype
    4. Social: Crowdfunding app for social services working in collaboration with the government
    5. VR: Virtual or Augmented reality that mimics physical presence
    6. Coding: Better programming tools for newer languages
    7. Enterprise software for startups or SMEs which is cheaper than existing costly solutions
    8. Financial Services: Technological solution for better ways to save & invest money
    These are just themes. You definitely need to think on any of those topics and come up with a concrete idea. Do understand that no one will spoon feed you a startup idea. The possibilities are endless. If you have further questions, feel free to ask.
  • aakashk
    aakashk
    Thank You Mam for your great ideas .
    I will definitely work on it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a mechanical engineer by profession. I am working in kerala electrical and allied engineering company limited, kollam, kerala. There I am an engineering trainee working with various department...
What you saw in movies like Terminator is now coming to reality. Well, not the human killing robots; but at least the robots that can challenge humans in motorcycle racing!...
OPPO Electronics, the Chinese Smartphone maker, has revealed a new smartphone for its Indian market with 'Oppo Neo 7' a new 5-inch smartphone running ColorOS 2.1 based on Android 5.1...
The new BSNL portal portal.bsnl.in looks very promising but I'm unable to login to it using my old username and password. I tried creating a new account to see if...
Is computer networking demanding and rising field in IT sector . I want to make career in networking what should i do ?