ideas for events conduction

hello guys...
we hav tech fest in our coll...n i m incharge for electrical dept...
can ne1 pls giv me some innovative events we can plan for...

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    have you planned a machine expo? Its the best crowd puller, In our college, even auto expo wasn't a match for that. Its a machine and gadgets expo, which can give you best results.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Well...there are tonnes of ideas. But here are a few-1.Technical Dumbcharades. 2. Cell-phone repairing workshop. 3. Gadget Guru(Where you are supposed to launch your gadget in the market). There are a lot of them but all have been tried & tested, just the usual stuff. If your college is having a techfest for the 1st time then those vents we will share with you. Otherwise the above mentioned is what struck me....😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello. i need guidance in pasting my blog url in my signature. thank you.
some one give the idea to do some project based on mechanical engineering
Google is reported to have taken over Israel's Quiksee for about $10 million dollars. Quiksee allows users to create location-based interactive media content. Its web-based content, the company says, "lets...
JPMorgan Chase & Co. and UBS are considering allowing employees to access corporate email using Apple iPhones. A switch by these banks would be a further blow for Canada's RIM,...
According to Infosys CEO, the Company wanted to boost revenue from Europe to about 40 per cent of total income from 20 per cent, while other markets would account for...