Ideas for a workshops and Internships for Electrical engineering students

Hey!! We are the founding batch of my college. I am doing my fourth semester. They are asking ideas for a workshop for electrical engineering students. Please suggest some ideas. Also could you tell me more on where I could do internships this summer. Since there are no seniors in our college there's no one to guide us. It would be useful if you'd help me. Thanks in advance... 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear freinds i download autocad 2009 from a website. it is in winrar format. then i extract it to a folder in my E drive. Here in folder in which...
hi frds give me the simplest way to make bootable pen drive.
See through cars, to be more accurate 'see behind' cars use optical camouflage technology to create these vanishing acts. Toyota seems to put it to some practical use as real...
Unlike the other works on Perceptual computing, this was more challenging. It needed an integration of OpenGL, Blender and Perceptual computing. Further it had to be on 3d coordinates unlike...
how to prevent windows 7 not genuine problem before problem comes? How to correct not genuine problem after problem comes? and how microsoft identified window copy we are using is...