Idea of storing computer data in atmosphare.

I am working in a process of storing digital data in AIR rather then it to store in Hard Disk or other physical media and I already solved many problems of physics and its Limits. The first problem is how I hold the data in form of waves or Frequency for undefined times, but suddenly I found the solution in nature – because energy need storage like electricity need big batteries for storage and transformers for transformation purpose. The Plants are the solution of my Question…..

This Original content is already published in my Blog:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    As we see that when any data transfer takes place there should be two electronics like 'two computers' or 'a computer or any other electronic' . So when data is transfered from one electronic to other by bluetooth or by Wi.Fi, the data travels through the air in the form of waves. But waves are not constant, waves always move. So to store data in air means making the wave constant.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i just completed my 2nd year of E&C engg. and now i got one month course on embedded systems. then for an another month i m free! so i gotta...
CEans, Lot of engineers come here looking for readymade projects. However, being an engineering student, one should think of newer ideas. Of course, I'm not asking you to start innovating...
IBM has won the business continuity project from Electra Card Services (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Opus Software Solutions). This multi-million dollar project got signed in March 2009. As part of...
Hi, I need some guidance in designing a frame that is to be fixed to the ground (cement mortar-type) for mounting a 3-Spur Gear train. The layout of the Spur...
Hi all, I wants to buy a TV for my house. My wife is fever of plasma TV on the other hand my sister fever of LCD TV. So I...