idea for idea presentation

ya i m a second year student .i need a help can you give me some innovative idea for idea presentation in our college.i belongs to electronics and instrumentation department .can u see and help me within two days

Replies

• gindumathi1990
    gindumathi1990
    i m a second year student of electronics and instrumentation department.i need a help i need some innovative ideas for idea presentation in our college. can u sent me some ideas
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure, how can you use our innovative ideas? As I understand, students are supposed to come up with their original ideas for the presentation in your college, right?

I think the best way is that you come up with an innovative idea. We'll be able to help you with your idea for sure.

What do you say?

[PS: Do not post the same thread in different sections. Decide the most appropriate section to post your query]
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    gindumathi1990
    i m a second year student of electronics and instrumentation department.i need a help i need some innovative ideas for idea presentation in our college. can u sent me some ideas
    Hi,

You can come up with ideas on
    1> "BioEarth...how to reach it "
    2> "Future Biometrics & security"
    3> "Team:a building block of a Goal"

Hope these ideas freezes your objectives.

Regards,
    J2R

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NEW to this site, nice to join here...........
I use Gcc in generally for running c programs, Just 5 minutes before I attempted to run the program that includes the graphics.h header file.But I get the error as,...
The number of linux distros,like ubuntu , fedora , edubuntu , redhat linux , SUSE Linux , Linux Mint and Slack ware Linux are having thier own advantages ,, I...
A Workshop on Recent Trends in Electronics is being conducted by Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering..... on 12th March 2009 (thursday) for information regarding the workshop, please visit the...
Hi all, I found this in an article and thought will be useful to all those job seekers. Resume Writing Tips. A resume is a tool to present and effectively...