idea for a mini project in Mechanical engg.

i m Samiksha,studying S.Y.B.Tech. in Mechanical stream.I m in search of a good idea for my project.Please mail me if you have an intresting idea in your mind for a mini project.

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Dear CEan samiksha,just include your areas of interest so that CEans can provide help or idea in that particular area.
  • bhushanb
    bhushanb
    plz have your e-mail id to me samiksha i'll definetly mail u the innovativve ideas
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    samiksha
    i m Samiksha,studying S.Y.B.Tech. in Mechanical stream.I m in search of a good idea for my project.Please mail me if you have an intresting idea in your mind for a mini project.
    Me too in need..
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    I have got some based on automation mate

1. Over speed indication and Automatic accident Avoiding System for four wheeler
    2. Fabrication of turbo super charger for two wheeler
    3. An intelligent mobile robot navigation technique using RFID Technology (IEEE 2008)
    4. Fabrication of Automatic hand break Release
    5. Automatic pneumatic bumper for four wheeler
    6. Fabrication of Foldable Electric Go Bed Drive
    7. Shock Absorber Test rig using Cam and sensors
    8. The development of intelligent home security robot (IEEE 2005)
    9. Automatic temperature controller with cooling system for car
    10. Fabrication of four wheel steering system
    11. SMS Based automatic vehicle accident information system
    12. Over speed indication and Automatic accident Avoiding System for four wheeler
    13. Hydraulic hybrid system for four wheeler
    14. Efficiency Increasing System in Automobile by using preheating method
    15. A robot system for fire fighting in tunnels (IEEE 2005)
    16. Remote controlled material handling equipment
    17. Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system for Two wheeler
    18. Fabrication of Automatic Electro-Hydraulic Jack for Four Wheeler
    19. Automatic reserve indication system
    20. D & F of Triangular air Compressor with Common Compression Chamber

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To keep the forum clean and make sure unruly behaviour is not encouraged, I suggest going in for a 3 strikes kinda rule. If you spam/abuse or break any other...
Hey can anyone comment if there is still demand for dot net developers.Also by the way what is WCF,WPF & MOSS???😎
So, you have your Ubuntu ready. But before you go around showing it off, you want to really jazz it up. What do you do?? Say hello to Compiz. To...
Hi, How to calculate deflection of the below continuous beam using double integration method? Note that the stiffness varies. E = 200GPa. Thanks
Hi, Im doing a final year project on stamping dies. The proposed title is 'Optimization on the fabrication of sheet metal stamping die'. Hope anyone could point out the important...