ICERECT 12 at P.E.S College of Engg., Mandya, Karnataka on 21-22 Dec'12

"ICERECT 12" 1st International Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics Computer Science and Technology organized by Department of Electronics & Communication, Department of Computer Science and Department of Information Technology together of P.E.S College of Engineering, Mandya, Karnataka on 21st - 22nd December 2012. All three departments of this college have come together to host this event in order to provide a platform for Scholars, Researchers, Experts and Students to share their research ideas and results of emerging trends and applications in different areas of Electrical, Electronics, Computer and Information Systems. This conference will also provide a golden opportunity to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of Electrical, Electronics, Computer and Information Systems.
Papers are invited from the field of research related to
Computational Intelligence & Information Technology
Image and video processing
Pattern Recognition and Classification
Decision support systems
Data mining and distributed databases
Parallel and distributed computing
Biomedical and bioinformatics
Computer modelling and simulation
Artificial neural networks
Computer architecture
Compiler design
Object-oriented technology and s/w automation
Multimedia applications and mobile computing
Computer network and computer security
Spoken language technology
Analog and digital circuit design
Intelligent control system
Energy Management
FACTS controllers
Bio-medical processing
Grid, Cloud and Green Computing
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
Artificial Intelligence & Expert Systems
Wireless Communications
Coding and Information Theory
VLSI design and embedded systems
And many more
Last date for submitting full length papers is 5th Oct 12.
Seems like the conference covers all topics related to this field. CEans participating in the conference share your ideas here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's say I have USD 3,000 to spend (I wish 😒 ). Which computer is better and why? 1. 15" MacBook Pro: 2.3GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up...
yesterday i found a site englishleap they are providing english spoken help...with online assistance. can anyone tell me are they reliable or its something fake site as there are lot...
Hello, everyone. My name is Jincui An, I come from China and came here (Uinted States) last year. I have a baby, he is 2 years old mostly, I care...
Why HMV/Trucks only use diesel? Why not Petrol? Also, why is it more cheaper than Petrol, even though it gives more mileage? How is CNG different from Petrol and Diesel?
Amdocs comes with a dream status in my college. The selection procedure is tough, of course! Its aptitude paper is a five section paper. Logical Reasoning is tested by- Syllogism,...