ICCVGIVP: Indian Conference On Computer Vision, Graphics, Image/Video Processing

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Over more than last three decades, the field of Digital Signal and Image Processing has been explored exhaustively and has commercially matured owing to the research efforts from the industries, academia and R&D organizations. However, the advances in the realm of VLSI design, mobile and wireless computing and communications have led to gigantic research activities in diverse applications of computer vision field over the last decade. It is therefore, very important that the field of image & video processing and computer vision should further be reviewed and explored in the background of all the advanced up-coming applications in the areas of Biomedical Engineering, 4G Mobile Communication, WIMAX and so on. In view of the above, the theme of the conference has been chosen as ‘Image, Processing & Computer Vision; today, tomorrow & the day after’.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Website: Google Summer of Code - Google Code Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a global program that offers student developers stipends to write code for various open source...
CEans, The SWIFT code of a bank is an alphanumeric code that uniquely identifies your financial institution. SWIFT code is also known as BICor Bank Identifier Code. You do not...
Hi, This is a nice little game I wish to initiate. It's a regular event in all our college's tech fests. It's called How stuff works quiz. Questions will be...
CEans, I'm not a Computer Science engineer and do not have much exposure to highly scalable applications. However I'm interested in knowing the following - 1. Has anyone among us...
Alright, this is purely a pop of my evil brain :twisted: ; but rather an interesting one. I'm thinking of a self wheelieing motorcycle! Probably there are no practical uses...