iCBBE2009 Call for Paper(Ei Index) LF

=========================================================================================
The 3rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (iCBBE2009)
Call for Papers

Beijing, China June 11-13, 2009
========================================================================================
Within iCBBE 2009, there are two special sessions:
Special Session 1: Biomedical Imaging
Special Session 2: Biomathematics and Biostatistics
Call for Papers:
=========================================================================================
This conference is sponsored by IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS),
Beijing Institute of Technology and Wuhan University. The conference proceedings will be
published by IEEE. All the papers accepted will be included in the IEEE Xplore and indexed
by EI. For more information, please contact: < removed >

Admin Note: For advertising: Contact admin at crazyengineers dot com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone explain the difference between "cp" and "mv" commands in UNIX?
hi i m 1st year student of instrumentetion can any one provides me help.
i wd like to knw a brief description about following s​ introduction of system modelling​ design levels​ register design metodology​ processor level design queing models​ simulation​
Im persuing my final year b-tech program. my final year project wat i hav choosen is to design speed-control of seperately excited dc drive both above rated as well as...
😁​T32_GetMessage​Prototype​​​:​ int T32_GetMessage ( char message[128], word * pmode );​Parameters​​:​ message pointer to an array of 128 characters to catch the message pmode pointer to variable to chatch the message...