ICARIMMIEM-2014

An “International Conference on Advance Research and Innovations in Mechanical, Material Science, Industrial Engineering and Management- (ICARIMMIEM-2014)”was conducted by the Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Christu Jyothi Institute of Technology and Science (CJITS) on 6th & 7th January, 2014. This conference was the premier forum for communicating new advances in research results in the fields of Mechanical, Material Science, Industrial Engineering and Management and many other closely related fields. The delegates from different colleges all over the India were participated and presented their research papers and shared their experiences.

Eminent personalities Professor Dr.D. Benny Karunakar, IIT Roorkee, India; and Dr. Saroja SaiBaba,Scientist&Professor, IGNAC,Chennai ; had given their valuable message regarding their professional talks and made the conference more interesting.

We thank the management of CJITS and all sponsors for supporting us in conducting this conference and making it awe-inspiring. Crazy Engineers (CZ) as our online media partners helped us in conveying this news to many people.

With regards

Organizing committee,

ICARIMMIEM-14.

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    awesome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia has rolled out the new Lumia Black software update for Lumia range of Windows Phone 8 smartphones. The update is now available for download only for the Lumia 925...
iBerry has launched a new smartphone in India called the iBerry Auxus Nuclea N2 featuring 1.7 GHz MediaTek's true Octa core chipset MT6589. Last year, the company had launched a...
Simmtronics Xpad Turbo tablet has made an appearance on several e-commerce websites recently. The Xpad Turbo is a budget Android offering that delivers Android Jelly Bean experience at a sub...
Fellas i need your help me in locating a piezo ceramic supplier , for my project . The following would be the responsibilites to be performed ; 1) You need...
Where is the mistake in the below explanation? ​